A lot of us have been through this issue when we freshly install BlueStacks with Hyper-V in Windows 10 PC. After installation, when we first launch the app, it doesn’t run. I think these days BS-4 is shipping with Hyper-V by default when you download the app from their official website. Instead, it gives an error which states –
This is a common error which BS Team hasn’t been able to provide a fool-proof solution to. But there’s always a workaround to issues. In the FAQ link, information is confusing. People are asking in comment boxes about the issues they are facing. Instead of providing a solution, the team is pasting automated messages like this.
These posts in the official BlueStacks Help Center are of no use. The first link below is part of the FAQ link present in the error window.
- How to enable Hyper-V on Windows for BlueStacks 4
- How can I report a problem when I can’t access the help center on BlueStacks 4
- BlueStacks that runs with Hyper-V enabled
Error Windows – Hyper-V inaccessible, Cannot start BlueStacks Hyper-V
Here’s the solution:
- Right Click on BlueStacks (HyperV) App Icon on the desktop. Go to Run as Administrator option
2. Click Yes when prompted for Windows Permission to run.
Do you want this app to make changes to your device? YES
3. Now you will see this Error Box stating – Would you like to grant the current user permission to use Hyper-V? A restart will be required for this change.
Grant and restart | Exit
Click on X to close this error window
4. Once you click on X to close the error window, BlueStacks will start to run.
Install games and apps to have unlimited fun!
I hope this post solved your problem. Thanks for reading 😇